Ceramic Coating is a great way to keep your vehicle looking like new for years to come. It provides your car or truck with a liquid nano-ceramic clear coat with unmatched durability. Ceramic Coating preserves your vehicle’s original finish and protects your vehicle’s exterior from a wide range of contaminants, such as graffiti, road debris, scratches, environmental toxins, and UV rays. In addition, Ceramic Coating provides the following benefits:
- Extends the lifespan of your vehicle’s exterior/paint
- Prevents water spots, UV damage, oxidation, and corrosion
- Helps your vehicle stay cleaner longer
- Your vehicle always has that fresh waxed look
- Hides any dirt and dust that gets on your vehicle’s exterior
To fully take advantage of the ceramic coatings' many benefits, vehicle owners must make sure to properly care for their car or truck’s Ceramic Coating.
Tips for Ceramic Coating After Care
After Ceramic Coating has been affixed to your vehicle, there are a few techniques you can use to ensure that it remains in peak condition for a long time to come. The following are tips for Ceramic Coating after care:
- Wash your vehicle every two weeks – Any surface debris that gets on your vehicle’s ceramic coating should be removed within a couple of weeks.
- Choose the right soap – When you wash your vehicle, you should use soap specifically designed for washing vehicles with Ceramic Pro coating. The most important things to consider are choosing soaps that don’t contain wax or petroleum distillates and that don’t have low or high pH levels. An excellent brand to use is Americana Global Ceramic Aftercare Soap.
- Use the two bucket car washing technique – This involves hand washing your vehicle, which we highly suggest in the case of cars and trucks with Ceramic Pro coating. The two bucket car washing method involves using one bucket filled with water mixed with your soap to wash your vehicle and having another bucket filled with plain water that you use for rinsing off your car or truck.
- Don’t wash your vehicle in direct sunlight – Avoid washing surfaces of your vehicle if they’re warm. This is especially true if your vehicle is in direct sunlight. It’s best to wash your car when it’s cool, such as when it is in the shade, early in the morning, or late in the afternoon.
- Use a microfiber drying towel – After you’ve finished washing the vehicle, it’s best to use a microfiber drying towel to dry the vehicle off. This will help prevent water spots.
- Get annual inspections – To be sure that your Ceramic Pro coating is holding up well and not experiencing any issues, you should have a certified Ceramic Pro coating installer inspect your vehicle’s exterior once a year.
Need Help with Ceramic Coating After Care? Contact Pristine Auto Care for a Free Estimate
As we’ve stated above, Ceramic Coating can ensure that your car or truck’s exterior is as well-protected as possible from the harsh elements it faces on the road each day. At Pristine Auto Care, our ceramic coating experts can ensure that Ceramic Coating is properly applied to your vehicle. When Ceramic Coating is precisely affixed to your vehicle, it will provide your car or truck’s exterior with maximum protection and leave your vehicle’s surface looking beautiful for years afterward.
For more information about Pristine Auto Care, check out our customers’ reviews.
Ready to protect your car or truck’s exterior with Ceramic Coating, our experienced ceramic coating specialists in Santa Clarita are here to help. For a free estimate, or to schedule a service, give us a call at (661) 766-5774 or complete this online form today.